We consider applicants on a case by case basis. Candidates should have a degree in tourism or professional experience in the tourism sector.
How to Apply
In order to complete your application and reserve your place in the programme, please complete the steps below. The deadline of the application period is the 31 May 2018.
1. Complete the online pre-registration form here.
2. Submit the following required documents to email@example.com
- Photocopy of passport
- Photograph of candidate
- Photocopy of diplomas
- Brief curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter. Please explain why you have chosen our programme and how it applies to your future professional and/or educational goals.
- One recommendation letter by someone who can attest to your character and ability to pursue studies in Mountain Destination Management. Additional recommendation letters are optional.
All qualified candidates will be invited to complete an online interview with our Admissions Department. We will contact you once we have received your documents in order to arrange an interview.
4. Payment of the reservation fee
Candidates who have been interviewed will be informed whether or not their application has been successful. Once a candidate has been accepted, (s)he must pay a non-refundable reservation fee of €500 in order to reserve a place in the programme. Please note that this amount will be deducted from your final tuition fees upon enrolment in the programme.
5. Payment of tuition fees
The remaining tuition fees are due by 30 June 2018. Please visit our Fees & Funding page for more information.